If you want to be an essential part of a close-knit creative family rather than just another member of the communications “staff” … if you hate being pigeonholed and enjoy playing a variety of roles … a career at AGP may be just what you’re looking for.
We are currently interviewing applicants for the following position:
B-to-B Marketing Communications Account Executive … Plus
AGP & Associates is looking for an experienced B-to-B Marketing Communications Account Executive who is passionate about serving clients and growing sales. We need a smart, strategic thinker with good creative sense. An energetic, friendly team-player who enjoys presenting to diverse audiences, leading discussions, and working collaboratively with clients and creatives alike. Good project management and production coordination skills are a must. So is the ability to juggle multiple projects and varied responsibilities. This position is tailor-made for a detail-oriented self-starter who is highly organized and has strong follow-through capabilities.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Drive planning efforts with clients, including research, strategy development and tactical recommendations
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals, work estimates and billing
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct client meetings and conferences
- Manage communications projects from inception through completion in collaboration with agency staff, including creative development and coordination and supervision of production
- Review and approve agency creative/production materials
- Effectively present and sell agency work/proposals to clients
- Actively seek new projects with existing clients and pursue new business opportunities with new clients
- Provide exceptional account service by maintaining daily contact with client accounts and responding promptly to all client requests and communications
- Stay apprised of the most recent advances, best practices and technology developments in the digital, social media and marketing communications arenas
- Three to five years of solid agency experience in B-to-B marketing communications or related field
- Working knowledge of social media marketing and social media platforms
- Experience in trade show planning, scheduling, and coordination of exhibit development and production
- Experience in public relations and news distribution and/or knowledge of media, media planning/scheduling and production
- Experience managing video production projects
- Knowledge of best practices for website development and mobile media
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.